Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Hm.

Oh life.

So, I'm not exactly happy. And I think it's largely because I'm slowly drifting away from a large number of my friends.

So, like any logical person, I'm blogging about it!

It's strange. I'm torn between simply moving on and trying to hold on and repair the damages that are gradually growing. I don't know. See, the thing is... my friends tell crude jokes and make fun of others all the time. And I'm really sick of it. So, what shall I do?...

I think I need to think and pray about this all more. Will get back to you.

Oh, and Little Women has started again, though tonight was just music rehearsal so I didn't need to be there. First normal day back will be tomorrow. Should prove interesting.

Oh... and people want to do a Superbowl Party again this year. I don't know if I want to or not though....

Argh.

So there.

No comments: