Thursday, January 14, 2010

Musings.

So, it's been forever since I last posted.

I'm back at school.

Going to be a crazy semester.

Already had some crazy events. Some difficult ones.

I'm not as happy as I thought I might be right now. I'm okay though.

Life's interesting, you know? Never quite happens like you expect.

I've got a list of people that I want to get to know better this semester. I hope I stick with it, because the people on it are cool. I also hope that my current friends stay such.... though there have been some issues with some of them lately.

I might be going to Australia next Spring. I'm really excited about the possibility, but also kinda scared.... Leaving everyone for so long could be rough. But then, I'd be studying theatre and it'd be really cool. I dunno. I'm thinking about it.

I'm trying to go to Adoration more this semester and Thursday's Noon Prayer/Eucharist at Hopwood. I need to focus on God more. I hope I keep attending both of these events frequently, because they are good events that leave me happier than I was going into them every time. They bring me peace of mind unlike anything else. I see God in them. And that is good.

1 comment:

Ben said...

I like the last paragraph. I could use more God in my life as well.