Thursday, October 2, 2008

Don't expect this to be regular...

Blogging more than once in a single day. Don't expect it to happen often. I'm just on break and don't have a whole to do right this minute.

So I sat in my bed and I blogged. And then, they came back. The family. They returned and the time came for me to get out of bed and put on clothes. Crazy Crab. Stuffed flounder. That was my lunch. I felt odd eating Ariel's bff-- not to mention that it was stuffed with, you guessed it, crab-- both Flounder and Sebastian? Oh my... I'm going to hell, aren't I? But hey! It tasted pretty good.

Barnes and Noble is my homestead. I can spend hours upon hours there and be content-- even though I rarely actually read most of the books I look at. We went there to digest the food before...

The bike ride. We rode our bikes for a good 2 hours. It was fun. Level ground, easy ride with shade most of the time.

Raspberry Sorbetto: that was my choice of wonderful cold sweetness to cool down after the ride. It was good-- although, I believe that I prefer straight up ice cream over sorbetto-- gelato beats them all though.

Okay. This is dull, isn't it? Hrm. I must figure out how to write interesting blogs.... will figure it out.

(The kiss is coming, don't worry! Fiesty sex scene up ahead, for reals.     >_>)

No comments: